Thursday, May 22, 2014

Brett W Nichols Channels Michael Jackson at California Talent Show

KidFrank.com                   "Brett W. Nichols is giving the Michael Jackson hologram a run for its money. The 17-year-old junior impressed all his classmates when he performed a dance routine to "Billie Jean" during a talent rally at Pitman High School in Turlock, California, that would have made the King of Pop proud. Surprisingly, Nichols hasn't had any formal training. So how did he learn how to move like MJ? "It started in 2001, at a very young age, when Michael reunited with his brothers," Nichols tells "The Insider With Yahoo." "Someone in my house was flipping through the channels, [and] the way he moves really caught my eye. Over the years, through YouTube, I spent months just watching it again and again… I studied each part [and] taught myself.""To continue reading on Yahoo.com click here

MJ starts at about the 1:15 mark


  * All text Yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment