Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Possibly Major Issues at Nebraska Nuclear Power Plant (VIDEO)

Scouring my sources for stories this morning I kept coming across this story of the Fort Calhoun Nuclear Power Plant in Nebraska. It was mostly fringe websites who had this story and sites that were very anti US. As I looked more into it I started finding more stories from credible sources. The main reason I am posting about this is because I found it alarming that a no fly zone has been put in place for 2 miles around the plant and it has not really been reported. I don't know what exactly has happened but some say the pumps for the cooling pools have been knocked out. I do not know if that is true, but here is some more info so you can decide what you believe.

I am not sure of this guys credibilty but take a look at the Nebraska local news report at the beginning.




Link to Propublica story on Fort Calhoun Nuclear Power plant

Link to Business Insider Story on Fort Calhoun Power Plant

No comments:

Post a Comment