Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Kendrick Perkins Signs Contract Extension with Oklahoma City Thunder


*
Boston's 98.5 The Sports Hub is reporting that Kendrick Perkins has signed a contract extension with the Oklahoma City Thunder ( details were not announced). Good for Perk , I am happy for him. I know everybody has been upset about them trading him and that the Celtic locker room was "Livid" when they found about the trade. I think this was the best possible scenario for both the Celtics and Perk. He got his money that he thought he deserved, he gets to go play for probably one of the future power houses of the NBA(if they keep Durant and Westbrook together) The Celtics have a better outside game and possibly weaker inside game. I think this move will help the Celtics for the next two years if Green can get better he is a good piece to have.

*Disclaimer: I bleed Celtic green and believe Larry Bird was one of the most important people in World History.

No comments:

Post a Comment