Monday, February 21, 2011

21 Free iPhone Apps to keep your Financial House in Order

I was just reading this great story on openforum.com. It was all about all the free apps for budgeting and financial fitness that are available for iPhone.If you are anything like me I have bills all over the house, I lose everything and end up asking my wife where all my papers are.

I hope they have all these apps for the iPad as I am so excited along with my wife and boys to have one. Maybe this will help with my conversion to Apple. Having always been a defender of PC's even though I have no technical expertise, just because I always thought Apple products cost too much. I can tell you this much after being the owner of an iPad for a day and a half Apple products are worth the extra money just in their ease of use.

Any who here is the link to the story I was referring to:

21 free iPhone apps for staying financially fit

No comments:

Post a Comment